The Secretary of Security through the Honduran National Police within the framework of National Risk Management System (SINAGER), to the general population through clarification reiterates:
1. That during the curfew period supermarkets, pharmacies and gas stations are authorized to operate only and WITHOUT EXCEPTION on days Monday, Wednesday and Friday at authorized times and according to the last digit for Every citizen; the rest of the week must remain closed including service at home.
2. The grocery stores and markets in neighborhoods and neighborhoods are AUTHORIZED every days to supply the residents of their sector, respecting at all times the freezing of prices according to Ministerial Agreement 023-2020 of the Secretariat of Status in the Office of Economic Development.
3. The opening of restaurants, fast food establishments, is PROHIBITED. cafes and other similar ones dedicated to the sale of food, including the service of home delivery; so, they must remain closed during the curfew absolute, while evaluating food biosecurity protocols.
4. Producers of basic grains, vegetables, fruits, legumes, dairy, meat, fishing artisan, shrimp producers, poultry and others in the chain agri-food CAN CIRCULATE as long as they justify activities of supply to the different establishments, taking into account the measures of relevant biosecurity.
5. The circulation of heavy transport of food, fuel, is AUTHORIZED. medical supplies, export and import products, agro-exporters and others, necessary to meet the national emergency, provided they comply with the measure’s biosecurity recommendations.
6. State security entities are instructed that the safe-conducts that have been authorizing by the exceptions committee are IN FORCE and as of the
date will be authorized only by the National Police through the email firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone 9440-0006.
7. Those who intend to circumvent the authority in order to use the safe-conduct for procedures personal, the sanctions established will be applied among them the confiscation and automatic cancellation of the driving license.
The Honduran National Police reiterates its commitment in the fight against COVID-19 remembering the biosecurity measures, use of mask, constant cleaning of hands with
antibacterial soap and gel, keep the distance at a minimum of one and a half meters per person and respect the measures adopted by municipalities, public and private institutions.
El Ocotal FM, April 1, 2020
Our commitment to Serve and Protect!