COVID-19 CASE NUMBERS: 0 case in the Bay Islands - 270 on mainland Honduras - 1,309,439 Cases of confirmed COVID-19 world-wide
23 Negative Tests & 2 Tests Pending
• STAY AT HOME. We are still in a STATE OF EMERGENCY.
• If you suspect you are having symptoms of COVID-19, please call (+ 504 8820-2444) a local Roatan contact. They will come to your house to take samples and send them for testing. They do reserve the right to not test based on questionnaires evaluating your symptoms.
STATE OF EMERGENCY: Day 22
• We continue to hear that Coxen Hole is busy. Traffic needs to be reduced in Coxen Hole.
• Only 1 person per household can circulate for essential errands on their assigned day.
• Face Masks will be mandatory starting tomorrow, 7-APR-2020 gloves are recommended but not mandatory at this time except at supermarkets. Gloves can be purchased at Pharmacies and at supermarkets.
• Delivery services have restarted with supermarkets.
• If you have not yet filled out the form (English or Spanish Versions) please do so now. They can be found on the Islanders stranded abroad WhatsApp chat. At this time only 120 people have filled out the form.
HOW TO HELP:
• Donate at Make It Count FoundationToday’s Total Funds Raised: USD 118916.00
• Donate at SOL International Foundation
• Donate Dry Goods to COPECO food drive or Nidia Webster’s food drive, Roatan Because We Care, the Chamber of Tourism, Rotary Club, the Marine Park, and all the other great foundations which exist on the island.
COVID-19 BAY ISLANDS RESPONSE TEAM is working tirelessly to make sure everyone stays healthy and safe. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE! This is a huge team working amazingly well together. Meet the team on the Governor’s FB Pages. The team includes Congressman Ron McNab, Mayor Jerry Hynds, Mayor Carson Dilbert, Mayor Troy Bodden, Mayor Spurgeon Miller, the Minister of Health, COPECO, volunteers, local businesses and other supportive organizations. This is an amazing effort to keep our community health and safe.
STAY HOME! Let’s Keep our Bay Islands Cases to Zero.